Good afternoon 6th grade Wilson Families,
Here are a few updates for our 6th-grade families which will begin Monday, March 8, 2021.
- Students will not attend in-person learning on Wednesdays to mirror the schedule of our local elementary schools. Students will attend M, T, TH, and F. Students will be required to attend their current SEL zoom lesson Wednesdays at 9:30 am.
- Families who have selected "Return to in-person learning" are currently being contacted by their student's teacher to confirm AM or PM selection. AM session will be 7:45 am - 10:45 am. PM session will be 12-3 pm M, T, Th, and F.
- Families who have selected to "Remain in Distance Learning" will be contacted by their new teacher this week with further information. This model will look different than the current distance learning model. Students will use our independent study program "Edgenuity" and will have a Wilson teacher assigned to them for support.
- If you have questions regarding transportation please contact our transportation department for further information. 559-592-5573
Students returning to in-person learning:
-All staff and students will be required to wear a mask while on the Wilson campus and follow all social distancing procedures. If your student does not have a mask, one will be provided.
-Upon entering school each student does not have a mask, one will be provided.
- Upon entering school each student will have their temperature taken and sanitize their hands. If your student has a temperature of 100 degrees or higher you will be notified by the school nurse.
-Students are required to bring their Chromebook to school each day.
-Students will not be eating on campus, but a "grab and go" lunch will be provided as they exit campus. All public drinking fountains will be off, but students may bring a water bottle from home.
There will be a parent forum on Wednesday, March 3, 2021, at 5:00 pm via zoom. The link is below:
Meeting ID: 830 9634 9710