Monday's Block 1
Tuesday & Thursday ODD (1~3~5~7)
Wednesday & Friday EVEN (2~4~6~8)
Parent "How To" Videos & Links:
1) Notify your teacher of any technology issues you may be having with your district supplied Chromebook, iPad, or hotspot.
2) E-mail the Exeter Unified Technology Department at: email@example.com and they will respond accordingly.
3) Call the Exeter Unified Technology Department at 559-671-0472. If no answer, please leave a clear message with the following information and someone will call you back as soon as possible:
- Your Name
- Your Student's Name
- School your student attends
- Student ID#
- Contact Number
- Brief description of the issue
4) If the technology issue cannon be resolved over the phone, the district support tech will setup a time for you to come to the district office to drop off the device for service at 215 N. Crespi, Exeter, CA 93221.
ParentSquare Tour (video) -
ParentSquare App (video) -
Common Parent Questions
ParentSquare Slide Deck - click on documents below